Monday 9 May 2011

Tues 8th Feb

Saw Dr HS, no news yet on further funding for extended stay from Gloucs PCT, met Alice and Henrietta new on ward Doc and House officer, HS asked that I be referred to Stroke Clinic again to discuss poss vasculitis being cause of stroke. In combined Physio/OT . Corinna asked me to make a list of things I struggle to do with my left hand/arm - open and read newspaper, holding a pan or wok in place whilst cooking, doing my bra up, pulling jeans/trousers up with both hands.
Showered, easy morning, not many sessions and late breakfast. In physio did treadmill work with Tracy and Roni. In O.T more mirror imagery with Will.
At Social Group after lunch we all made Valentines cards oooooooooooooooooooo!
In combined Physio/O.T we worked on my arm and I managed to lift a plastic cup to my chin/mouth and learned a new stretch for my arms, above and over my head and down again.

No comments: